Please contact our office to post "For Sale" items.
Manchester Vol. Rescue Squad
For Sale - $25,000 or best offer...
1992 FL60 Freightliner Rescue Master Rescue Vehicle with only 34,877 miles.
Vehicle is equipped with Vector light bar and strobe light package; Federal Q siren as well as electric siren; Winch; PTO Generator with electric cord reel, lighting equipment and portable cord reels; heated/air conditioned walk in rear compartment with seating for 4 crew members with seatbelts and lighting; HURST equipment with electric cord reel and 3 rams, 1 spreader, 1 cutter, and junction block; cribbing; stokes basket along with various other tools and equipment.
Due to age, not all maintenance records are available, however if requested the ones on file can be sent. Vehicle has no known maintenance issues at this time and new tires installed in 2016 with very few miles on them. Vehicle has clean title and is ready for immediate transfer.
Contact Chief of Operations Chris Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Virginia Sheriff’s Association Vehicle Procurement Program / Dominion Dodge
The Virginia Sheriff’s Association initiated a new Vehicle Procurement Program in October 2017. The Program offers Police Rated and Special Service Vehicles to all Sheriff’s Departments in the Commonwealth of Virginia at low negotiated contract prices.
The contract specifically has language that allows purchase at contract prices by any department of any agency in the Commonwealth that uses these vehicles.
Dominion Dodge was awarded a VSA contract in October 2017 for supplying Dodge Charger, Dodge Durango SSV, and Dodge Ram 1500 SSV vehicles. The Program rolled over in October 2018 and we continue to support the Contract in 2019.
An example of vehicles offered, and their pricing is as follows:
- 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Crew Cab V8 SSV (Special Service Vehicle). VSA Spec # 22
- Includes Spray in Bed Liner, Class IV trailer hitch with wiring, 8,430 lb. Towing Capability
- Ram 1500 can carry up to five individuals
- Especially suited for transporting smoke contaminated equipment and fire fighter gear.
- Available in Bright White and Flame Red at No Charge.
- Priced at $25,339.
- 2019 Dodge Durango SSV (Special Service Vehicle). VSA Spec #19 & 21
- Can transport up to five / Large storage compartments for equipment.
- Available in RWD. Also available in AWD as the Pursuit rated vehicle.
- Available in White Knuckle Clearcoat and Redline Pearl Coat at No Charge
- Priced at $24, 795 for V6 RWD and $27,391 for V8 RWD.
- 2019 Dodge Charger V6 RWD. VSA Spec #15
- Competitively priced sedan for Fire and Rescue personnel.
- Also available in All Wheel Drive.
- Outfitted with Cloth front and vinyl rear seats, 18” full wheel covers, left hand spot light, and full-size spare tire.
- Street appearance Group option ($231) includes full length civilian console, floor carpeting, and front and rear floor mats. Can substitute mini-console at no charge.
- Available in many colors including White Knuckle Clear Coat and TorRed Pearl Coat at No Charge.
- Priced at $22,312 for V6 RWD and $23,237 for V8 RWD.
We will be glad to provide quotes to any Squad
with specific requirements or options included.
Manager – VSA Vehicle Procurement Program
1750 Independence Blvd.
Bedford, VA 24523
The Greeneville Emergency & Rescue Squad has for sale a 2006 Ford F550 Rescue truck it has a 6.0 Powerstroke diesel with automatic transmission and is a 4wd. It currently has 58k miles and has been taken out of service due to purchasing another crash truck. The engine has been bullet proofed and several other upgrades made, we do have all maintenance records to go with truck. The truck comes with an onboard diesel generator, 200 ft of electric cord on a reel, 1 hydraulic hose reel w/ high pressure hose for TNT tools, it has a mounted TNT electric pump, front hydraulic hose hookup. It is a 2- person cab. There are several other upgrades that have been done to the truck that may have forgot to mention. Also there will be some equipment to go with the truck relating to the TNT power unit. Asking price for the truck is $53,000. For more information please contact Bucky Ayers at 423-823-1106.
For pictures of the truck please visit